Specialist Support Coordination
Reduce barriers with Specialist Support Coordination
Our experienced practitioners are here to help participants reduce challenges within the support environment and connect with the right providers, so they can focus on reaching their goals.
Support Coordinators and Specialist Support Coordinators provide different levels of support. A Support Coordinator helps you plan and implement your funded supports. A Specialist Support Coordinator will also do this, and they will provide extra support if you have additional or complex needs.
Participants can connect with specialised services and have access to a high level of support to help them overcome challenges within the support environment such as health, education, or justice services. With support, individuals can reduce barriers, connect with the right supports and build skills to support their independence and quality of life.Speak to one of our team today
- Support with high or complex needs from experienced practitioners
- Help with connecting to the right supports and making sure you get the most from an NDIS plan
- Assistance with coordinating supports
- Advice and skills to address and overcome barriers
- Ongoing support to help reach NDIS goals
Yes. Sometimes participants need both and are funded for both. If you have both in your plan, these will be provided by two different people because they are similar but different supports.